Most frequent questions and answers
Yes we are a 100% vegan plant based company with 90% of our menu options also GF, veganity meal plans are also 100% GMO free and preservative free as well as sugar free
Every morning before 6.30 am
We deliver 5 days a week every morning to your desired location
Yes, we have a very lenient freezing process. Whenever you would like to travel just let us know at least 24 hours before, and let us know which day you would like to resume also 24 hours before. We just add on the days you’ve missed.
We have a 0 refund policy, this is why we offer weekly options for you to try the food before making the commitment. If your reason has sustainability then we will review the matter and act accordingly. If refund has been agreed upon we will deduct the days of meals that you have received then refund the remaining days within 30 working days. Please note that we calculate “one week” as the one week package not divide the price of your monthly package.
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form and someone will respond to you as quickly as possible.
70% of weight loss is due to the food you eat, the other 30% depends on your activity levels and lifestyle. We can guarantee you reaching your goal weight if you are truthful to your self and truthful to with the nutritionist assigned to you.
Yes of course, make sure you note it down on your registration form and make your self clear to the nutritionist assigned to you.
Every client gets 2 bags, so every evening place your bags outside your door so the driver can just switch every morning. We deliver to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
You have the option to pay online on our website or cash on delivery.
We are now open in city walk, unit 40 meraas, Dubai, UAE on the main street next to Starbucks.
Yes we have multiple offers with multiple discounts. If you join with a family member or a friend at the same time, you can claim a 15% discount.
Our menu changes every 2 weeks with 50 options to choose from. We don’t usually repeat any dishes unless it has been requested by a client.